A nice hand to boost your self-healing potential
Development of the session of osteopathy
- anamnesis (interrogation) concerning the reason for consultation
- clinical examination
- osteopathic treatment
- speaking time to answer questions, give advice and recommendations
Osteopathy, for whom?
– continuous adaptation to the patient and his state at the time
– a rich technical arsenal
osteopathy is for everyone.
– specific profiles: pregnant women, athletes
– In a relief to many functional disorders
- Musculoskeletal: neck pain, stiff neck, back pain, intercostal pain, lumbago,
neuralgia (sciatica, cruralgia, NCB …), sprains, tendonitis, headaches mechanically …
- The autonomic nervous system: neurovegetative dystonia, sleep disturbances,
- Digestive system: dysphagia, Gastro-esophageal reflux, regurgitation, nausea …
- From the ENT sphere: sinusitis and repetitive ear infections, functional dizziness …
- Respiratory system: repetitive bronchitis …
-For prevention and monitoring action
- Ensuring the proper mobility of the different tissue structures
- Locating and preventing the installation (sometimes asymptomatic) of malfunctions
Treatment is manual.
There are many approaches (structural, myotensives, fascia …) but all achieve the goal set in accordance with the principles osteopathic principals (such as whole or even self-healing).
The techniques and approaches are chosen according to the patient’s profile, the nature of his dysfunction and the need for the moment. Sometimes they can be combined in one same session.
Julien Porterie has a certification for 2 specific methods, regularly practiced:
– BOWEN method (realignment of the body by stimulation of neuro-muscular and
– NIROMATHE method (stress lifting technique by skin vibration)
The cost of the sessions is between 45 € and 100 €.
An invoice is automatically given to the patient.
Osteopathy is not supported by social security. On the other hand, some private health insurances provide for reimbursement (partial or total) of such treatments.
By appointment only
00 33 951 646 947